Click the play button above to tune in.

Click this link for more listening options.

Sign up for our mailing list: https://bit.ly/BAGeLNews

Blog below & at bagelradio.com/blog

Friday, October 20, 2006

Update: No "480 Minutes" 10/20/06

Update: No broadcast today, after all. I forgot that I needed two adaptors for my power cable, and only brought one. Having less than an hour's worth of juice left in my laptop battery, I've decided to skip this opportunity to broadcast. I will try again next Friday, if not before. Check back here for updates.

I am going to try to do a live broadcast today from 7pm - 10pm my time, my time being Radda in Chianti (Tuscany), Italy time. That would correspond with 1pm-4pm East Coast time, and 10am-1pm on the West Coast.

The internet cafe here doesn't have a real good connection, so I'm not sure how it will work, but I am going to try.

Please tune in!

Grazie!

Ted

No comments: