Click the play button above to tune in.

Click this link for more listening options.

Sign up for our mailing list: https://bit.ly/BAGeLNews

Blog below & at bagelradio.com/blog

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Made It To Austin

Thanks to the fund raising efforts of Willo and the kind and generous donations of listeners. If day one was any indication, this SXSW is going to be another great one.

Thank you Willo, thank you Ali, thank you everyone who donated, and everyone who even just thought about donating. Your kindness is most appreciated.

Photos and such will be posted as time allows, but I need to relay one quick story from this afternoon -- Misty & I were ealking along, having seen a few bands already, and Misty go hungry, so we went to Stubb's. During out brief lunch, we were serenaded by R.E.M. who were peforming sound check for their show this evening. I love SXSW.

3 comments:

Bello Velo said...

Please go to Ruby's and have the brisket and the buckle. http://rubysbbq.com/

DJTennessee said...

Holy mother of fuck, you actually made it! Probably all the credit should go to my banner ad.

Definitely go see The Cops tomorrow (Sat.). I used to be a chicken-wing fry cook back in Ohio with the guitar player, and he is one of the more spazzy-yet-technically proficient performers you are likely to see.

willotoons said...

@djtennessee I went & saw the cops!! I loved it!!