Click the play button above to tune in.

Click this link for more listening options.

Sign up for our mailing list: https://bit.ly/BAGeLNews

Blog below & at bagelradio.com/blog

Monday, November 10, 2008

Recommendations For Phil

Recently I reconnected with a high school friend via Facebook and he asked for some music recommendations. Here is the off the top of my head list of my favorite new bands of the last few years that I sent him: The Wombats, The National, TV On The Radio, Okkervil River, Cloud Cult, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!, The Heavenly States, Silversun Pickups, Cold War Kids, and The Thermals. Hope you find something in there you like, Phil!

1 comment:

Daily Pych said...

Perfect! I'm gonna devote some time to being immersed in these bands. You rock and I mean that literally and metaphorically.