Click the play button above to tune in.

Click this link for more listening options.

Sign up for our mailing list: https://bit.ly/BAGeLNews

Blog below & at bagelradio.com/blog

Thursday, November 02, 2006

CMJ 2006/No Live Broadcasts This Week

Apologies for the lack of BAGeL Radio live broadcasts in recent weeks -- I have been traveling and unable to get the stars to align in such a way that allowed for a remote broadcast. I am sad to say there will be none again this week as I am in New York for CMJ. Normally I love to do remote broadcasts, but this week I am busy with CMJ activities, so no live shows. Next week, however, there will be live shows on Thursday 11/9 (featuring a live acoustic set with The Heavenly States), and the return of "480 Minutes" on Friday 11/10.

You can find some of my CMJ photos here.

1 comment:

Trott said...

I miss my live Bagel Radio shows on Fridays.